Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I have been so busy this week with Valentine's Day. I had 32 Valentines to make with two very helpful little helpers which ultimately ended up being more work. But it was a blast to do it with them. I also had two parties to attend and help out with. So, my creative work has been at a stand still for this week. At least so far.
I have also committed to do at least one scrapbook layout a week. I am ashamed to say that I have gotten a whole year behind. Now, scrapbooking is not my favorite thing to do but, everytime my kiddos pull those books out to look at, their eyes light up and they talk about each picture and the story follows. The books are such a treasure and I need to get myself in gear and catch up before it becomes hopeless. I will try to upload some for show and tell. Just a warning, they are likely to be cutsey.
So, I am off to make the hubby a card.

No comments: