Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Experimenting!

It is so like me to jump around from doing one thing to another. Keeps me from getting bored I guess. And it makes me happy. So this piece I did using a completely new technique. It has taken a lot of time and experimentation to get it down but, I think that it is finally all coming together.
I love the softness of the cross image. At first when I did the cross I was unhappy with it because I did not think it was dark enough so, I put it to the side for a little while. When I looked at it again I was inspired to put the quote on it. Sometimes in our walk we have to look a little harder. The answers are not always completely clear and easy to find. The good news is if we will just seek God, we will find what we are looking for.
I love the way this turned out!

No comments: