Monday, June 23, 2008

Finally finished something



Yeah, I finally got a canvas done today. I am so tickled to finally get something finished. Lately, I have started several things and just not finished them. I ordered some new paints and was eager to get them open and used. I think sometimes it is easy to get bogged down with a rut. This is a 6" by 6" cradled canvas. I will be listing it on my etsy site.

Anyway, the summer is going pretty good. I did start a schedule for the kids which has been great for them and more of a challenge for me. I am just not a schedule girl. But to see how well the kids do on a schedule helps me. It is starting to get REALLY hot here in Texas which means no time outside which I don't like. And time is starting to count down to the Italy trip. I am so excited and almost ready to go. I plan on taking a ton of pics.

No comments: