Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Big Trip Coming



I think that I have totally fallen in love with the 5" by 5" canvases. This is another little one that I finished today. I absolutely Love this picture. Sweet!

Well, it is now official and I can't back out. My hubby and are are going to go to Venice and Vienna for our 10 year anniversary. I figure we will probably never go again. I am looking forward to it now but, it took me some time to warm up to the idea. About seven years ago I swore to myself that I would never leave the country again. This was only after a trip to the Bahamas where I unfortunately had a very bad miscarriage. And believe me, you don't want to visit the hospital there. At least not on the island that we were on.

But it is a new day. And I think that it would be an incredible situation at this point in my life when I can look through eyes of an artist.

3 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

Oh I do love this piece. This little gal is a favourite of mine and you have used her to perfection. Your trip sounds so wonderful....so glad you warmed to the idea.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous canvas, such a cute image.

You'll love Venice it's an amzing place to visit.

Anneke said...

this is realy beautiful and i have looked at all your work.
is the picture the place you live?
it is also beautiful