Friday, April 13, 2007

April 13




I have finally found out when That's Clever will air my show. Believe it or not it has been a whole year since they came out to my house. Seems like a lifetime ago. Everyone keeps asking when it is going to air. Well, someone from the show finally called and said that it will be on June 1st. I am anxious to see it. But I think that Bailey is more excited than anyone. He keeps asking when he is going to be on TV. These are the two projects that I did. One is with a clay technique that I created. I love the way it looks like wood. The second is a matchbox pendant that I covered with a rummy tile. It has a gel medium picture transfer of my grandmother. Two fun projects.

1 comment:

easyjourney said...

Alisha,I can't wait to see the show!! That is so great! And these pieces are soooo beautiful! Keep em coming!TFS Astrid