Monday, April 14, 2008

Mixed Media Mondays - Girls and Dolls


I have been pretty busy lately with kiddo stuff ie... soccer and school testing. We are going outta town this weekend to Cody's alumni reunion. That should be a lot of fun but more traveling. In a few weeks we have his anual business trip. It is my chance to be the good business wife ( which I stink at ).
But, I did get to participate in the MMM challenge. My mom got the honor of hosting and picking the theme. Girls and dolls. So this is the little piece that I did. It is a 6" by 6" cradled canvas . The glue is not quite dry but I was anxious to put it up.

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, what a stunning card. Love the design. Gorgeous.

Femmy said...

Great canvas Alisha!! love the image and the colors you used!!!

Hermine said...

Gorgeous, beuatiful image

Janny said...

Lovely!

Willy said...

What a great canvas, love it!

Gillian .... said...

I love how this piece looks so aged, its brilliant Alisha, love the image too:)

Christa said...

Great image and wonderful card!

Diane said...

Stunning, Alisha! I'm so glad you got to play with this theme :-) Diane

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

so lovely and sweet - great

Sija said...

Fabulous! Love your canvas, great art work.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, such a fantastic card.

Unknown said...

Lovely piece! Love the lay out and image.
Michelle Brown
Melbourne Australia
http://aztecmichelle.wordpress.com

Charlie said...

Beautiful art work. Love how you put it all together.