Monday, June 11, 2007

June 11, Summer is definitely here!


It has finally started to heat up here in Texas. We have been lucky for the past few weeks but now it has caught up with us. I am trying to take advantage of sending the kids outside as much as possible but, it is hard to see them enjoy it when they come inside all red in the face and sweaty. The sand from the sandbox sticks to every part of their little sweaty bodies. Needless to say, I have to do more vacuuming as of late.
I am having a hard time finding "play time". So I try really hard to sneak it in whenever possible. I am still having a blast playing with this felting machine. There is so much possibility with it. This is a little piece that I did today using the punched fabric and then cut it into a house shape and embellished. It is so cute. I am going to have to learn to stay up later when everyone is asleep.

3 comments:

emfash said...

Great work!! i also love the mini quilt in the previous post.
I'm feelin' the heat in TX also!!
Emma

Niki Jackson said...

Your work is beautiful!
Niki
xxx

easyjourney said...

These are so pretty Alisha! Looks like you got some play time in despite. Have a fun summer, love Astrid